Resilient Systems offer various packages that provide you with cost-effective IT support that can be tailored to your company’s requirements. We can offer your company friendly, helpful and professional advice, backed up with over 25 years of IT knowledge and experience.
Our IT Support Packages
Our IT support packages are designed to suit both your budget and IT requirements, and can be tailored to your company’s needs. Our Gold, Silver, Bronze and Bronze Lite support packages include, but are not limited to:
- Agreed number of hours of IT support per month for a fixed monthly/annual fee
- Jargon-free support provided via live remote connection, telephone or site visit (if required)
- Pro-active maintenance to include Microsoft patches/updates; third party software updates and server maintenance
- Securing data with Access Control Lists; restricting USB functionality and a robust password policy
- Implementation of a robust backup solution *
- Automated antivirus scanning and virus definition updates *
- Implementation of recognised systems and procedures
- Pro-active monitoring and inventorying of all devices
- Production of detailed reports when requested including issues raised/ resolved and advice/guidance provided
* Subject to purchase of the required hardware/software at an additional cost
Pay As You Go (PAYG) Support
For smaller businesses that do not have a server requiring regular pro-active maintenance, Resilient Systems offers a PAYG IT support package that allows your company to purchase blocks of support time to be utilised as and when required.
Using the latest technology, Resilient Business Systems can provide you remote support, over a secure connection which will allow us to view your actual desktop and resolve any computer problems you may be experiencing in real-time. With this method, there is less disruption to your working day and our response times are greatly improved.
If you are not yet a customer of Resilient Systems, then worry not, as we can still provide you with remote support, simply Contact Us and we will be happy to instruct you on how we can remotely connect.